Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Perserve Toothbrush




So Sarah, this one is for you. Now that I know I have at least one reader, perhaps I will be more motivated. So I found an eco friendly toothbrush. It is the perserve toothbrush from the Recycline company. They are made from recycled number 5 plastics, like Stoneybrook Farms yogurt cups. The best part is that they provide you with a no postage required envelope to return the toothbrush for further recycling. Awesome, eh! I order a year subscription of toothbrushes and tongue cleaners (also made from recycled plastics). Every three months my new toothbrush will arrive in the mail, this is helpful as I am often wondering when I need to switch. The total cost for the subscription was a little over 28 dollars, not bad. This includes shipping and everything. I think it is a very economical and environmental thing to do. Check out their website, http://www.recycline.com/

1 comment:

There She Goes!!! said...

Love it! I went to the website - I'm thinking about getting the toothbrushes. I like the idea that you can sign up to have one sent to you periodically - a good reminder that it's time to change tooth brushes!