Thursday, May 28, 2009

Gross Alert - Proceed at your own Risk.






Okay, so it isn't as gross as all that, but some may find it a little gross to think about so if you have a sensitive disposition. However, while having a severe allergy issue, I looked around the room and saw all the piles of tissues I had used. For one, I was grossed out at the thought of cleaning them up, two, I was grossed out by the number of times I blew through, a tissue, and third, I was grossed out by the amount of waste I was contributing to by the massive usage of tissues. So, I thought about it and decided to give an old fashioned idea a try. Bring on the handkerchief! I have the big old school ones for allergy season and colds, and the more dainty, feminine ones for more daily use. I have grown to love them. I don't have to worry about blowing out and having "that" issue to deal with anymore. It is great. I had a friend mentioned she was grossed out by the idea of washing them and having that bodily fluid in her washer. However, I think it isn't any worse than washing your underwear.....think about it.

No comments: