Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Cooking Diva


Oh, yes, I am becoming a domestic goddess. Bow down to my culinary prowess.....okay, going a bit overboard here, I know. However, I am determined to learn how to cook. I have been using the Simply in Season cookbook I mentioned a few post back. The soup is the Zucchini Garden soup found on page 93. It is scrumptious! The other is a vegetable pancake thing. I was supposed to use a 9 in pie plate, but alas, I am without one. My mamacita has graciously offered me one of her spares for future endeavors. In the general cooking area, I am trying to use local and in season items (I have been bumming veggies from already fruitful gardens, mine is slow growing.) in my cooking. Check the cookbook out from the library and try the soup it is yummy and easy.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

I will get it to you pronto.