Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Garden Update

As of today everything is officially planted. The garden looks great and weed free.* We shall see how long it last.


*I did leave some weeds around the volunteer sunflowers. I was going to pull them, in fact was in the process of pulling them, when I noticed Rose was relaxing in her "jungle" paradise of those weeds. Since then I have noticed her hanging out there quite a bit, so I have decided to leave them there. FYI, Rose is one of the ferals I have TNRed (grammar?) She has taken up permanent residence on my porch and surrounding area. She was Porch Kitty until I broke done and named her. She is fully an outdoor cat, but if anyone wanted her for an indoor kitty, she is forever trying to come inside. I should post of photo of her in the sunflowers but I don't have one. Sad. Well, this post took a major side trip. Tee Hee. By the way, as of this post, Rose is the lovely cat featured as my profile photo.

No comments: