
So I dearly love my feline friends, however, I don't like wearing their fur with me whereever I go - I was going through the lint rollar strips like a madwomen. While at Target (okay, I admit I am a bit of a Target addict, I am working on it) I saw this package on an endcap. They had the 'as seen on tv' label on the package. It came with this large model and a little travel one. I bought them on a whim (yes, something else I am working on) and have been thrilled ever since, I still have my disposible lint roller from before simply because I haven't finished using it because I use the reusable one more. It is wonderful, just keep an eye out for one. (I have no idea what the real name is, I bought this about a year ago.)
1 comment:
I very much like it. You have to empty the little lint recepticle about once per outfit. If you are going really green, you could probably compost the lint. I am not yet composting yet and don't fully get what goes in and what doesn't, I'll figure it out eventually. And yes, I moonlight as an informercial salesbabe.
Post a Comment