
The spring thaw is
definitely happening and warmth is showing up every now and again, so I need to post this one quickly before it is completely irrelevant for many months. (Okay, so it is already past that point, but it is so darn cute.) I picked up this adorable draft dodger at my favorite fair trade store, but was in the
Serrv international catalog (
http://www.serrv.org/). Even if they are not carrying it this season, this is a great
fair trade website. Peruse at you own risk. The jewelry is addictive. (the Divine white chocolate bars are amazing.) Be forewarned, it might be best to freeze your credit card in a block of ice first. Anyways, back to the draft dodger, I live in a very drafty apartment. There is little I can do because, well, I rent, so no structural changes. The draft dodger is a cute and handy way to prevent heat loss. Also, many websites give instructions how to make one yourself, but I have yet to become that crafty. If you are interested though, as always Google is a great way to find some. Well, this post became a bit more
sporadic than I meant, oh well, spring tends to
addle my mind a bit.
No comments:
Post a Comment