
Truth be told I am not ready to give up make-up. I enjoy being a girl and looking the part. As I use up products, I am consciously trying to find more earth friendly products that have no animal testing. Peta's website has a helpful list for the animal testing part. I have been somewhat discouraged though as I try to use the rest of my current make up. There is so much extra product in tube products that I am sure many people throw away. I know that I am guilty of this in the past. I don't know how well this photo illustrates it, but this roll on foundation goes at least 3/4 of an inch beyond where it stops rolling. I am being
diligent digging deeper to use all of the product, but I am disappointed in the company (which shall remain nameless at this point.) that markets this product.
1 comment:
Unintentional or not, you are doing a good thing. Also, let's be clear a lot of my greenness comes out of cheapness!
Post a Comment