
I had some beautiful, humongous sunflowers in my garden They were chock full of buds. I was hoping for several more weeks of beauty. Then I return from visiting a friend to find the towering plants all on the ground. There had been a sudden downpour, the second in a week, and apparently it was too much for the stalks and they broke. sigh. So I cut out the some of the blossoms and I have two vases in my house to at least extend the blossoms for a few days. I also saved the once that were fully seeded. I will try to save them for next year. I have decided to up the sunflower planting over all next year. I do love them.
1 comment:
I would be happy to provide you with some seeds, I am in the process of collecting them. Also, I agree a force of nature is preferable, but then again, you can't place your anger on anyone.
Post a Comment